Want to have a custom logo, image or text on a backplate? Then this is the backplate to order to make it happen.
Due to our website limitation it's not possible to see a preview of the backplate when you upload your image, so if you'd like to check how the backplate will look like before you purchase, contact us and we'll send you a preview.
Just like our more standard backplate versions, we have two fixing methods/mechanisms to choose from, screws and magnets.
Our Gpu Backplate are uv printed. It's a high-end process in which the images/logos/text are printed directly on the surface of the backplate. This allows us to create very high quality backplates that will meet and even exceed your expectations.
Backplates are made with either 3mm Glossy White Plexiglass. Can be done in Matte White by request.
Please Note that the shape of the backplate shown is just an example. It will have the same shape as the model specific backplates we have in our store.
Package includes: Backplate and mouting mechanism (either screws and spacers or magnets, depending on your choice)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will it prevent sag?
- No, it will not. For that specific purpose we have our gpu braces / supports.
Is it hard to assemble?
- No. If you chose magnets, you only have to power down your system, place the backplate over your card and power the system back up.
- If you chose screws, you will need to remove the card from your case and fix the backplate to the card. shouldn't take you more than 5~10 minutes to do it.
Will it be necessary to remove the Stock Cooler and/or Stock Backplate?
- With magnets - NO.
- With Screws - Depends on the gpu model.
Does it include screws / magnets needed to assemble the backplate?
- Yes it includes all the necessary mounting hardware to fix the backplate on your card, based on the option you chose (screws or magnets). The magnetic version is supplied with magnets pre-installed.
Is it Sli Compatible?
- Since there's very little people using sli systems these days, we decided NOT to make our backplates with sli bridge cut-out by default, which would partly change the aspect of the logos/lines of the backplate. However, should you require your backplate(s) to have an sli cut-out, just add a note on the product customization tab.
Be the first to write a review !