These Custom Gpu Backplates represent a collection of designs that we've gathered over time and can be used to create a backplate for any Graphics Card Model.
Just like our standard backplate versions, we have two fixing methods/mechanisms to choose from, screws and magnets.
Our Gpu Backplate are uv printed. It's a high-end process in which the images/logos/text are printed directly on the surface of the backplate. This allows us to create very high quality backplates that will meet and even exceed your expectations.
Our Backplates are customizable, so you'll be able to customize all it's ellements (text, logos, and backplate main color).To do that, use the "Customization Notes" field above.
Backplates are made with either 3mm Matt Black or Glossy White Plexiglass. Can be done in other colors by request.
Please Note that the shape of the backplate shown is just an example. It will have the same shape as the model specific backplates we have in our store.
Package includes: Backplate and mouting mechanism (either screws and spacers or magnets, depending on your choice)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will it prevent sag?
- No, it will not. For that specific purpose we have our gpu braces / supports.
Is it hard to assemble?
- No. If you chose magnets, you only have to power down your system, place the backplate over your card and power the system back up.
- If you chose screws, you will need to remove the card from your case and fix the backplate to the card. shouldn't take you more than 5~10 minutes to do it.
Will it be necessary to remove the Stock Cooler and/or Stock Backplate?
- With magnets - NO.
- With Screws - Depends on the gpu model.
Does it include screws / magnets needed to assemble the backplate?
- Yes it includes all the necessary mounting hardware to fix the backplate on your card, based on the option you chose (screws or magnets). The magnetic version is supplied with magnets pre-installed.
Is it Sli Compatible?
- Since there's very little people using sli systems these days, we decided NOT to make our backplates with sli bridge cut-out by default, which would partly change the aspect of the logos/lines of the backplate. However, should you require your backplate(s) to have an sli cut-out, just add a note on the product customization tab.
No customer reviews for the moment.