Welcome to our new generation of Gpu Backplates. For so long we've been making these using screws as the only mounting mechanism option, but that is now changing.
From now on, we will have two fixing methods/mechanisms to choose from, screws and magnets, because ultimately it's you, the costumer, who should decide what fits you best, and not what we consider to be the best for you.
Like before, our backplates are uv printed. It's a high-end process in which the images/logos/text are printed directly on the surface of the backplate. This technique will give you the best quality possible that simply cannot be reproduced with inlaying or dual layered backplates.
Our backplates are fully customizable, so you can change any of the following parts:
- Backplate main body color (sometimes customers prefer to have it in white)
- Keep or remove the small ventilation holes.
- The EVGA Logo Color
- The "FTW" Logo Color
- The "GTX" Text Color
- The Model Number "1080" Text Color
EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid Gaming Acx3.0 8GB.
By default our backplates are only compatible with the stock cooler. If you require a backplate compatible with a gpu waterblock, please add a note on the "Customization Notes" field above.
Backplates are made with 3mm Matt Black Plexiglass.
Package includes: Backplate and mouting mechanism (either screws and spacers or magnets, depending on your choice)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will it prevent sag?
- No, it will not. For that specific purpose we have our gpu braces / support.
Is it hard to assemble?
- No. If you chose magnets, you only have to power down your system, place the backplate over your card and power the system back up.
- If you chose screws, you will need to remove the card from your case and fix the backplate to the card. shouldn't take you more than 5~10 minutes to do it.
Will it be necessary to remove the Stock Cooler and/or Stock Backplate?
- With magnets - NO. Backplate can be installed over the stock backplate.
- With Screws - YES.
Does it include screws / magnets needed to assemble the backplate?
- Yes it includes all the necessary mounting hardware to fix the backplate on your card, based on the option you chose (screws or magnets). The magnetic version is supplied with magnets pre-installed.
Is it Sli Compatible?
- Since there's very little people using sli systems these days, we decided NOT to make our backplates with sli bridge cut-out by default, which would partly change the aspect of the logos/lines of the backplate. However, should you require your backplate(s) to have an sli cut-out, just add a note on the "Product Customization" field above.
Be the first to write your review !