Our Gpu Backplates are of the Highest Quality, considered by many the best in the world. All logos and text on our backplates are UV printed, which means they are printed directly on the surface of the backplate.
We recently made some changes to them and now have two fixing methods to choose from. Screws and Magnets, because we want to give you more options. Some customers prefer the hassle free installation of the magnetic version while others prefer the security only the screw version can offer. This way we can cather for all of you, no matter what you prefer.
This Version of the backplate covers all of the pcb and cooler.
Our Gpu Backplates are customizable, so you can change any of the following parts if you like, at no extra cost:
- Keep or remove the hexagonal holes
- The Msi Logo Color
- The Msi Shield Color
- The "RTX 2060" text Color
- The "Gaming X" text Color
*** Please keep in mind that customization of the backplate will add a lead time of 1~2 business days ***
Msi RTX 2060 Gaming X 6G
By default our backplates are only compatible with the stock cooler. If you require a backplate compatible with a gpu waterblock, please add a note on the "Customization Notes" field above.
Backplates are made with 3mm Matt Black Plexiglass.
Package includes: Backplate and mouting mechanism (either screws and spacers or magnets, depending on your choice)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will it prevent sag?
- No, it will not. For that specific purpose we have our gpu braces / supports.
Is it hard to assemble?
- No. If you chose magnets, you only have to power down your system, place the backplate over your card and power the system back up.
- If you chose screws, you will need to remove the card from your case and fix the backplate to the card. shouldn't take you more than 5~10 minutes to do it.
Will it be necessary to remove the Stock Cooler?
- With magnets - NO.
- With Screws - YES.
Does it include screws / magnets needed to assemble the backplate?
- Yes, it includes all the necessary mounting hardware to fix the backplate on your card, based on the option you chose (screws or magnets). The magnetic version is supplied with magnets pre-installed.
Be the first to write your review !