After almost 6 years in production, we decided it was about time we improved our Motherboard Trays.
The biggest and most notorious change is the use of a single 8mm thick matt black plexi plate (as opposed to a 2 plate design we used before) this will make the tray sturdier and eliminate the ocasional squeaking. You will also notice the total absense of screws, that were used to tighten both plates together, so the tray will look much smoother/cleaner than before.
Some of the features of the previous version will still be present on this new revision:
- Has plenti of M3 threaded holes at the back where you can fix p-clips for cable routing purposes.
- Has Cuts for routing the Front Panel, Usb, and Audio cables.
- Has a Cut for Atx 8pin Cpu cable, large enough to fit two 8 pin Atx connectors/cables.
- Has a cut behind Cpu area for easier cpu cooler exchange.
- Compatible with Stock Backplates and our own custom made backplates as well.
- Reversible, can be used in Atx or Inverted Atx Orientation. (Requires de use of the appropriate Backplate, sold separately)
- Has 2x M4 thread holes for a cylindrical reservoirs like the EK -RES X3 and similar. (can be customized with mounting holes for other reservoirs)
- Compatible with ATX, E-ATX and micro-ATX Motherboards.
- Cut out for sata cable routing will be under the motherboard.
- Cuts for 24 Atx and Pci-express / Sata cables are now universal, and the photos represent their default location.
*** Our Motherboard Tray is wider than the Stock Tray. It closes all the area of the motherboard tray from the backplate to the 5.25" plates.
Caution: Our Motherboard trays have 10 Atx holes and also 2 extra for mAtx. Be Sure to use only the ones you need. Using aditional standoff's where motherboard has no holes will damage your motherboard.
Please note that, while it's possible to customize this tray, it will add at least 3~4 days to the shipping time.
Included in the package: Motherboard tray, fixing screws, motherboard standoff's.
Be the first to write your review !