Welcome to this page. If you got here, it means that you're searching for a high quality backplate at very affordable prices. Because this is a "legacy" series of graphics cards, they also have a legacy price.
Our gpu backplates are uv printed. It's a high-end process in which the images/logos/text are printed directly on the surface of the backplate. This technique will give you the best quality possible that simply cannot be reproduced with inlaying or dual layered backplates.
Our backplates are fully customizable, so you can change any of the following parts:
- Backplate main body color (sometimes customers prefer to have it in white)
- Keep or remove the Hexx holes.
- The Dragon Color
- "Radeon R9" text color
- The Model Number "280" Text Color
- The "Gaming" Text Color
*** Please keep in mind that customization of the backplate will add a lead time of 1~2 business days ***
Msi R9 280 Gaming
By default our backplates are only compatible with the stock cooler. If you require a backplate compatible with a gpu waterblock, please add a note on the "Customization Notes" field above.
Backplates are made with 3mm Matt Black Plexiglass.
Package includes: Backplate and mouting screws.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will it prevent sag?
- No, it will not. For that specific purpose we have our gpu braces / supports.
Is it hard to assemble?
- No. it's really super simple. You will need to remove the card from your case and fix the backplate to the card. shouldn't take you more than 5~10 minutes to do it.
Will it be necessary to remove the Stock Cooler and/or Stock Backplate?
- No, but you will have to replace some of the stock screws with longer ones we provide in the package.
Does it include screws needed to assemble the backplate?
- Yes it includes all the necessary mounting hardware to fix the backplate on your card.
Be the first to write your review !