Welcome to our new generation of Gpu Backplates. For so long we've been making these using screws as the only mounting mechanism option, but that is now changing.
From now on, we will have two fixing methods/mechanisms to choose from, screws and magnets, because ultimately it's you, the costumer, who should decide what fits you best, and not what we consider to be the best for you.
Like before, our backplates are uv printed. It's a high-end process in which the images/logos/text are printed directly on the surface of the backplate. This technique will give you the best quality possible that simply cannot be reproduced with inlaying or dual layered backplates.
Our backplates are fully customizable, so you can change any of the following parts:
- The Sapphire Logo Color
- The "Viper" Logo Color (on the center)
- The "Nitro+" Logo Color
- The "RX 470" Text Color
*** Please keep in mind that customization of the backplate will add a lead time of 1~2 business days ***
Model name: Sapphire Rx 470 Nitro
By default our backplates are only compatible with the stock cooler. If you require a backplate compatible with a gpu waterblock, please add a note on the "Customization Notes" field above.
Backplates are made with 3mm Matt Black Plexiglass.
Package includes: Backplate and mouting mechanism (either screws and spacers or magnets, depending on your choice)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will it prevent sag?
- No, it will not. For that specific purpose we have our gpu braces / supports.
Is it hard to assemble?
- No. If you chose magnets, you only have to power down your system, place the backplate over your card and power the system back up.
- If you chose screws, you will need to remove the card from your case and fix the backplate to the card. shouldn't take you more than 5~10 minutes to do it.
Will it be necessary to remove the Stock Cooler and/or Stock Backplate?
- With magnets - NO.
- With Screws - YES.
Does it include screws / magnets needed to assemble the backplate?
- Yes it includes all the necessary mounting hardware to fix the backplate on your card, based on the option you chose (screws or magnets). The magnetic version is supplied with magnets pre-installed.
No customer reviews for the moment.