If you're looking for a high quality backplate for your XFX R9 380X Double Dissipation graphics card, you've come to the right place :)
The backplate shown is the default layout, but you can change the colors or remove any of the elements bellow, at no extra cost:
- Backplate main body color (sometimes customers prefer to have it in white)
- Keep or remove the Hexx Ventilation holes
- The XFX logo color
- The Big Chevron logo on the center
- Text "Radeon R9" Color
- Text "380X" Color
Model name: XFX R9 380X Double Dissipation.
By default our backplates are only compatible with the stock cooler. If you require a backplate compatible with a gpu waterblock, please add a note on the "Customization Notes" field above.
Backplates are made with 3mm Matt Black Plexiglass.
Package includes: Backplate and mouting mechanism (either screws and spacers or magnets, depending on your choice)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will it prevent sag?
- No, it will not. For that specific purpose we have our gpu braces / supports.
Is it hard to assemble?
- No. If you chose magnets, you only have to power down your system, place the backplate over your card and power the system back up.
- If you chose screws, you will need to remove the card from your case and fix the backplate to the card. shouldn't take you more than 5~10 minutes to do it.
Will it be necessary to remove the Stock Cooler?
- With magnets - NO.
- With Screws - NO. But you will need to remove the stock backplate to install the new one.
Does it include screws / magnets needed to assemble the backplate?
- Yes it includes all the necessary mounting hardware to fix the backplate on your card, based on the option you chose (screws or magnets). The magnetic version is supplied with magnets pre-installed.
Is it Sli Compatible?
- Since there's very little people using sli systems these days, we decided NOT to make our backplates with sli bridge cut-out by default, which would partly change the aspect of the logos/lines of the backplate. However, should you require your backplate(s) to have an sli cut-out, just add a note on the product customization tab.
No customer reviews for the moment.